ALTERNATIVE RENEWABLE ENERGY TRAINER
Model Number : GOTT-ARET-0
The Wind & Light complementary electricity-generating training system utilize the time and regional complementarities of wind power and solar power, use wind and sun resources as energy source, convert the wind power and solar power into electricity through wind power generator and solar cell, supply the electric power to the equipment.
PORTABLE PHOTOVOLTAIC ENERGY TRAINER
A solar panel (photovoltaic module or photovoltaic panel) is a packaged interconnected assembly of solar cells, also known as photovoltaic cells. The solar panel can be used as a component of a larger photovoltaic system to generate and supply electricity in commercial and residential applications. Because a single solar panel can only produce a limited amount of power, many installations contain several panels. A photovoltaic system typically includes an array of solar panels, an inverter, may contain a battery and interconnection wiring.
To provide for student understanding of photovoltaic systems a portable, framemounted integrated trainer is proposed. It models electrical production with energy storage for use anytime day or night. It comprises a complete energy system including different types of solar PV panels, caster-mounted support frame, typical control modules, energy storage modules and manuals covering student exercises, instructor operating notes and technical documentation. Systems comprised of commercially available components, with enhanced instrumentation for improved student understanding. Includes a custom designed training module. Note that this trainer is a real working system intended for the PV panels to be moved outside to natural sunlight.
Photovoltaic panel specification – 120W/18V x 2pcs The panel design in consistent with IEC-61215, 2005 standard. High quality and low price. Front: high-transmission (over 92 %) 3.2mm tempered glass. Back :TPT, Encaapsulatant: EVA. Panel size can be charged according to customer’s requirement. Under 10% decrease of output power within 10 years. All panels are tested by appearance and electronic technical testing. Maximum Power(Pm): 120W
Nominal Capacity( 10 Hour rate)-100Ah
Internal Resistance (25°C)- After Full Charged -3.6mΩ
Capacity affected by temperature (20h rete) 40°C-102%,25°C-100%,0°C-83%,-15°C-64%
Capacity after different months storage –
After 3 month-91%
after 6 month-82%
Research of aerodynamics Theory of electric eye Research of grid-connected technology
Theory of generator
Modern electronic and PLC training
Theory of accumulator and maintenance technology
Power electronics technology Frequency converter technology Double-ted fed technology
Electric engineering and relay protection Banausic electrotechical Energy saving new materials
WIND ENERGY TRAINERS
Wind energy is the direct conversion of wind energy into electricity. Our Wind Energy Trainers are designed to model two basic technologies:
- Small independent stand-alone system with energy storage for use anytime day or nightTo provide for student understanding of wind systems basic models are proposed. Each trainer comprises a complete energy system including wind turbines, generators, support towers, typical control modules, and energy storage modules. Manuals covering student exercises, instructor operating notes and technical documentation are provided. Systems are comprised of commercially available components, enhanced instrumentation for improved student understanding and with custom designed training module. Note that these trainers are real working systems intended for the wind turbines to be mounted outside.
Model No. -GOTT-600 Rated Wind Speed 10 m/s
Turbine Type -Horizontal axis Braking Wind Speed 13 m/s
Generator Type -Permanent Magnet Max. Safe Wind Speed 35 m/s
Blades Number -3 Rotor Speed up to 600 rpm
Material of Blades-Aluminum Alloy Insulating Level B
Work Type -SI Protection Level IP64
Rotor Diameter -2.4m Noise ≤55dB
Rotor Power coefficient-0.30 Ambient Temperature -20℃~55℃
Rotor Swept Area-4.52m2 Braking System Mechanical & Electronic
Radial Runout ≤0.04 Life Expectancy 10 Years
Rated Power -600W Net Weight 34.5KG
Rated Voltage -DC 24V Packaging Carton with styrofoam
Star-up Wind Speed-2.5 m/s Packaging Size 1240 x 470 x 290mm
PRODUCT MODULES SOLAR PANEL
CODE 444-105 LED SIMULATION
WIND & SOLAR CIRCUIT BREAKER UNIT
WIND & SOLAR CHARGE CONTROLLER
SAFETY CONNECTING LEAD
High Level: Din Standard A4 with two shelves
Side Frame: T shape
Size: 3-Layer 1450mm Length
EXPERIMENTS TOPICS :
- Learn the working principle and basic structure of wind generator
- Command the experiment method to measure the working character of a wind generator
- Learn the working principle and basic structure of solar cells
- Command the experiment method to measure the working character of solar cells
- Design a practical application with solar cells
- Understand the working principle of the controller
- Learn the working mode of the controller
- Understand the control of charging and discharging to the battery with the controller
- Understand the control of input and output of the battery when the input power and output load changes
General Terms :
- Accessories will be provided where applicable.
- Manual & Training will be provided where applicable.
- Design & specifications are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to discontinue the manufacturing of any product.
- All manuals are written in English
- Model Answer
- Teaching Manuals