Automatic Concrete Compression Testing Machine
Automatic range of 600 kN, 1500 kN, 2000 kN and 3000 kN
Capacity Compression Testing Machines have been designed for reliable
and consistent testing of a wide range of specimens. Machines confirm
all EN, ASTM and BS standards written above. These also meet the
requirements of CE norms for the safety and health of the operator.
Testing machines are supplied with EN compression platens as standard.
Machines also comply with the ASTM C39 standard when used together
with suitable platens.
Tests can be performed by either Digital Readout Unit or on a computer with
using free Software.
The Automatic Compression Testing Machines allow inexperienced
operators to perform the tests. Once the machine has been switched on and
the specimen is positioned and centered by the help of centering apparatus.
The only required operations are;
• Setting test parameters, including pace rate (only required when the
specimen type is changed).
• Pressing the START button on the control unit.
• The machine automatically starts the rapid approach, when the
specimen touches the upper platen the rapid approach is ended and
starts loading at the pace rate that selected by user and stops once the
The Automatic Concrete Compression Testing Machines consist of;
Concrete Compression Load Frame
• Load Frame,
• Automatic Hydraulic Power Pack,
• Digital data acquisition & control system,
• Distance Pieces, 30 mm, 50 mm and 80 mm,
• Upper Platen (with ball seating assembly),
• Lower Platen,
• Loading Cylinder Assembly & Limit Switch for safety,
• Front and Rear Protective Doors for safety.
Capacities of 600 kN, 1500 kN, 2000 kN and 3000 kN Load Frames are
most popular and available models for welded type frames.
The load frame provides the stability needed for accurate and repeatable
test results over the years of operation.
Upper Platens / Lower Platens
The platens enable the testing of a wide variety of cylinder, cube blocks or similar samples.
• Manufactured from high quality steel, which is then hardened, smoothed and finished.
• The roughness value for the surface texture of the auxiliary platens is ≤ 3.2 μm.
• Ø 165 mm, Ø 216 mm and Ø 300 mm Upper Platen (with ball seating assembly) and
Lower Platen have centering rings on the lower platens for proper centering of 100
mm and 150 mm cube, 100 mm and 150 mm cylinder samples.
• Ø 300 mm Upper Platen (with ball seating assembly) and Lower Platen has an
specimen centering apparatus on lower platen as standard 150 mm cube and Ø 150
Please also visit our facebookpage