HRM Series-Axial Loading Machine With Touch Panel Display
Load frame is steel welded fabricated. It is designed to withstand a few million times of full cycles of loading without any sign of distortion or fatigue. These frames are light in weight. The base carries a fine finished hydraulic ram and the lower platen. The top plate has the spherical seating to take care of any irregularity of the specimen surface or slight misplacement of the specimen from the central position.
Pumping unit is attached on the right hand side of the loading unit. It is a multi plunger pump submersed in the tank and is powered by 1.5 kW electric motor. Power pack gives non-pulsating flow to the hydraulic ram. This ensures smooth loading of the specimen which can be seen by the movement of the load gauge/digital display. The flow of the oil can be precisely controlled by
the strain control knob located at a convenient height. With the proper check on the oil, the life of the pumping unit and the hydraulic ram is almost as long as, life of machine.
Pace rate is achieved manually by controlling the flow
control knob and the system is released manually
after the peak load is achieved.
Microprocessor based Digital Display System with Storage facility
Indication of load is on digital display system, which is directly indicated in respective engineering unit. The electronic display unit is totally microprocessor based with a built in USB/ Ethernet. It has indication for load, peak load, pacing rate and pace rate indicator. Load is indicated in terms of kN. System has facility to store results of more than 5000 tests in the memory, which can be off loaded on a Computer
Pace rate is achieved manually by controlling the flow control knob and the adjustment can be made by observing the error on the display and the system is released manually after the peak load is achieved.
Salient Features of System
- Menu driven interface
- Facility to perform various operations such as TARE, PROGRAMMING, START, STOP etc. at front panel display
- Programmable Rate of loading (Load rate) and sample parameters (Shape, Dimension, weight etc.) through Panel
- Pace Rate indicator and can be controlled manually through fine control knob
- On-line display of Load and Peak Load with recording of Peak load
- Automatic data logging on stop button
- Real time clock check to keep automatic track of the date, time and runs
- Transmission of Data to computer through Ethernet/ USB/RS232 port
- Test results can be stored in the electronic unit and can be retrieved