8051 Microcontroller Trainer
This product is a highly cost-effective product, providing both USB2.0 and serial communication, USB to achieve power, programming, simulation, and communication functions, in addition to providing ISP Atmel microcontroller interface.
- CPU: Intel 90C52 CMOS
- On-board DIP40 and PLCC CPU sockets
- Clock Frequency : 22 MHz
- RAM : 32K Bytes
- Serial Ports
- 8-bit A/D converter
- Built in UART for serial interface
- Built-in signal amplifier module
- Built in programmable timer
- Interrupt Support
- 16 Faults Switch simulator
- LP Levels : Low (LED-Green/Indicator-0)
- High (LED-Red/Indicator-1)
- ROM Debugger
- Parallel Digital I/O : 48 I/O lines via 2 x 8255 PPI via pin headers
- LCD display : 16 x 2 with backlight
- Keyboard interface: 20 keys
- Digital I/O Connector : 34 way FRC
- Expansion Bus Connectors : Via DHI headers
- Simulated Digital Input : 8-Bit DIP Switches; Configurable
- Simulated Digital Output :8-Bit Output LEDs; Configurable
- Battery backup function for RAM
- Support PC-based programming
PRODUCT MODULES MICROCONTROLLER MODULE
- With USB, RS232 serial, PS / 2 variety of communication interfaces, programming, simulation, experimental boards, ISP download cable.
- Just a USB data cable, you can get all of the power supply, communication, program recording, simulation and other functions.
- MCU I / O interfaces and external resources to fully open, the unprecedented freedom and flexibility, free from the shackles of any hardware that can dig down to the microcontroller for each foot. Development board has all the features of the others (including the 4 AD and 1 DA) with an open circuit schematic and MODBUS protocol communication.
- LED lighting
- AD-DA Conversion
- RTC real time clock (DS1302)
- LCD display
- Decoder experiment
- 7-Segment display
- LED – Static & Dynamic
- Dot Matrix LED
- Stepper Motor
- 18B20 – Temperature sensor
- Matrix keyboard
- Photosensitive & thermal experiment
- Microcontroller IO expansion
- All manuals are written in English
- Model Answer
- Teaching Manuals
General Terms :
- Accessories will be provided where applicable.
- Manual & Training will be provided where applicable.
- Design & specifications are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to discontinue the manufacturing of any product.