Automatic Power Factor Correction Unit
Model Number: GOTT-PFC-1201
This unit is specially developed for use in electrical teaching laboratory for the purpose of demonstrating the basic concept and the operating principle of automatic power factor correction system.
AUTOMATIC POWER FACTOR CORRECTION UNIT
- Input : 240/415VAC, 60A, 3 phases, 50Hz
- Output : 240/415VAC, 60A, 3 phases, 50Hz to be connected to inductive and resistive loading unit
Unit is equipped with the following:
- Switch on/off
- Power Factor Regulator / Controller
- Capacitor Banks
- Circuit Breaker
- Magnetic Contractors
- Power factor meter 3 phase
- Indicating lights 240V
- Current Transformer
- Safety Terminal Blocks
- Console : Heavy sheet steel
- Finish : Baked epoxy powder
- All manuals are written in English
- Model Answer
- Teaching Manuals
- Accessories will be provided where applicable
- Manuals & Training will be provided where applicable.
- Designs & Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to discontinue the manufacturing of any product.