DC Series Motor Trainer
Model Number : GOTT-DCSE-034
This DC Series Motor Trainer represents a cross section of common industrial motors. Each motor module includes a welded aluminum mounting baseplate, aluminum control box support structure, and a steel control enclosure. All motor wiring is accomplished through banana jack receptacles on the control enclosure’s front panel face. Each unit comes equipped with an appropriate voltmeter and ammeter. Four instructor fault insertion switches are provided on each motor module. An optional motor loading module attaches to each motor unit using a flexible coupling provided with the loading module.
- Input Voltage : 0 to 240VDC
- Protection : 20A
- Sensitivity : 30mA
- Machine Type : DC Series Motor, 200V, 1HP, 1500rpm
- Complete with voltmeter : 300V, ammeter : 10A, tachometer : up to 20,000rpm and rheostat
- Capable of performing the Speed Control of DC Series Motor using Field Current & Armature Voltage Control method
- Input Voltage : 0 to 200VDC
EXPERIMENT TOPICS :
- Basic Series Motor Connection
- DC Series Motor with Field Winding Resistance
- DC Series Motor with Armature Winding Resistance
- Speed test for DC Series Motor
- Voltage & Ampere reading with DC Series Motor
- All manuals are written in English
- Model Answer
- Teaching Manuals
- Accessories will be provided where applicable
- Manuals & Training will be provided where applicable.
- Designs & Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to discontinue the manufacturing of any product.
Warranty: 2 Years