Modular Electronic Engineering Trainer
LOGIC TRAINING BOARD ON COUNTERS & SHIFT REGISTERS GOTT-LTBO-02
Backed by the rich experience and a competent team of innovative experts, we are able to offer Logic Training Board On Counters & Shift Registers. The offered range is known for studying counters & shift registers and making the students familiar with design and practical aspects of all types of counters, shift registers and their applications in digital circuits. Possessing gates and flip-flops, the offered range is best suited for developing construct any type of counter, shift register and allied. Along with this, the offered range possesses decoder and seven segment display that aid in tracking the output of each circuit. This training board can conduct around 25 different experiments that cover logics, counters and register devices.
LOGIC TRAINING BOARD ON OR/NOR, OR/NAND, NOT BUFFER GOTT-LTBO-01
The board consists of the following built-in parts:
- + 5V D.C. at 500mA, IC Regulated Power Supply internally connected.
- Two, 3-input NAND gates followed by an inverter to give 3-input AND/NAND gates.
- Two, 3-input NOR gates followed by an inverter to give 3-input OR/NOR gates.
- Two, NOT gates followed by another NOT gate to give BUFFER outputs.
- Switches for logic selection.
- LEDs for visual indication of status.
- Adequate no. of other Electronic Components.
- Mains ON/OFF switch, Fuse and indicator.
- Input voltage: 230V ±10% at 50Hz A.C. Mains.
- With 4mm stackable patch cords.
- Good Quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections/ observation of waveforms.
OSCILLATOR LAB TRAINING KIT GOTT-OLTK-01
- To study the oscillator frequency and waveform generated by the Wheatstone Bridge Oscillator.
- Use potentiometer to control the oscillation of the Wheatstone Bridge Oscillator. FEATURES
- Instrument comprises 12V DC Regulated Power Supply.
- Circuit diagram and test points are designed on front panel for easy to carry out and understand the experiment
SUPERPOSITION THEOREM TRAINER KIT GOTT-STRK-01
- Variable power supply 12 V@ 500 mA
- Circuit diagram on front panel
- With 4mm stackable patch cords
- Primary = 230VAC / 50Hz
- A fixed 12 V Dc power supply provide to resistor network
- Current range = 200mA
- Two ‘T’ Type networks provided to study both AC & DC network
- Circuit diagram for AC & DC networks designed on front panel
TWO PORT NETWORK TRAINER KIT GOTT-TPNT-01
Two Port Network Trainer has been designed specifically for the Two Port Network analysis. This is useful for students to study the operation and behavior of any two-port network under several operating conditions. The study of two-port network is very important as they form the building block of most electrical systems. On this training system, we can calculate various parameters under open circuit and short circuit conditions. Experimental calculations of Z-Parameters, Y-Parameters and ABCD-Parameters of a two port network can be easily measured. Built-in with DC power supply.
- Easy experimental illustration of Two Port Network analysis
- Built-in +12 V and +5 V DC Power Supplies
- Low cost
THEVENIN’S & NORTON’S THEOREM TRAINING KIT GOTT-TNTK-01
- Variable power supply 12 V@ 500 mA
- Circuit diagram on front panel.
- With 4mm patch cords. This trainer consists of variable resistor source, to study the theorem in both DC & AC network.
- With potentiometer provided to vary voltage drop in the circuit.
- Two ‘T’ type network provided for AC & DC circuits.
- Thevenin’s & Norton equivalent circuit design on front panel for easier to perform the experiment
- Patch connectors provided for circuit connection in different experiment.
- Detailed experimental manual.
- Attractive housing.
TRANSISTOR TRAINER KIT GOTT-TTK-01
A characteristic of Transistor is a versatile and well-designed self-contained trainer kit. It is a useful training tool for the teacher and the students for basic electronics.
- Completely self-contained stand-alone unit.
- Built-in dedicated circuit for each mode with transistors and other necessary components.
- Built-in two isolated DC regulated variable power supplies with fuse protection.
- Mains ON/OFF switch with LED indicator.
- 4mm test points are designed at various stages in the circuit to measure the waveforms.
- Provision for connecting external volt meter/current meter as per requirement.
- Housed in an elegant ergonomically designed powder coated metal cabinet with a well spread intelligently.
- Designed circuit layout on the front panel.
- Working on 230V, 50Hz, single phase AC mains.
OP AMP TRAINING KIT GOTT-OATK-01
High quality OP AMP Training Kit is offered by us. This OP AMP Training Kit is fully loaded with the latest features. Perfectly fabricated with the highest grade components, OP AMP Training Kit provided by us is known for its high performance and accurate results. Students find it easy to understand the concepts with our OP AMP Training Kit. FEATURES Completely self-contained stand, alone unit Built in IC based DC regulated power supply Test points provided on panel at various stages in the circuit Set of required number of Patch cords Strongly supported by a comprehensive instruction manual complete with theory and operating details.
ELECTROMAGNETISM TRAINER GOTT-EMT-01
The Electromagnetism Trainer provides an introduction to the application of electromagnetic fields through the use of devices. It is a practical, hands-on, component level trainer on which elements of the system are presented clearly and logically.
- Requires a 1-100 Power Supply
- A glass fiber laminate PCB
- Housed in a plastic tray, designed to fit into a console based system
- Introduces the principles of electromagnetic components
- All components have a simple mimic printed on the board
GPS TRAINER GOTT-GPST-143
- L1 Frequency, C/A code, 51-channel High Sensitivity : Up to -158 dBm tracking, superior urban performances
- Position Accuracy: < 3m CEP (50%) without SA (horizontal)
- Cold Start is Under 36 seconds (Typical)
- Warm Start is Under 34 seconds (Typical)
- Hot Start is Under 1 second (Typical)
- Update Rate: 5Hz (Default: 1 Hz)
- Pin header Connection for easy to assemble
- Low Power Consumption : 55mA @ acquisition, 40mA @ tracking
- 9600 baud rate Serial Transmission
- Built in RS232 Level Converter (MAX232) provided in 9 Pin D type connector
- Windows based software support GPS Status, Signal Level, Sky chart constellation of SV,
- All interconnections are made using 4mm banana Patch cords.
- Test points are provided to analyze signals at various points.
- All ICS are mounted on IC Sockets.
- Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used.
- Attractive ABS Plastic Enclosure.
- Set of 4mm Patch cords for interconnections
- Normal operation temperature: -20 °C to +55 °C
- User’s Manual
PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLER GOTT-PLC-238
In today’s environment of automation, the importance of PLC has rapidly increased. With growing demand for training in this area, GOTT has introduced several packages for PLC training. The standard package consists of PLC module, experiment PCB, power supply, programming and operating software and PC/PPI cable. Three configurations (A, B and C) are offered. Optional accessories include digital and analog expansion modules. FEATURES
- Branded Micro PLC in easy to use form
- Based on standard PLCs from GOTT
- Use of IEC-1131-3 standard languages Ladder, STL & FBD for easy understanding
- High execution speed
- Exhaustive course material & References
- Hardware and software included
- PC Based computer programming facility
- Easy downloading of programs
- Extremely easy and student friendly software to develop different programs
- Expandable input output
- Built- in DC power supplies
- Compact size
- All manuals are written in English
- Model Answer
- Teaching Manuals
- Accessories will be provided where applicable.
- Manuals & Training will be provided where applicable.
- Designs & Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to discontinue the manufacturing of any product.