Model Number : GOTT-PLC-370
This trainer is a complete training system, introducing the student to the operation, programming and troubleshooting of modern industrial programmable logic controllers.
A complete curriculum is provided incorporating many learning activities related to basic sequence, circuit flow, ladder logic programming and troubleshooting. Many activities reflect actual industrial applications.
An optional hand-held programming pendant, input/output devices and a wiring kit are provided, making the device complete and ready for use without the need for additional accessories or a link to PC base programming, monitoring and control.
This product, together with its associated student manual & programming manual, creates a complete introductory course in PLCs, for industrial training applications as well as in the educational learning.
A PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) is effectively a computer with I/O. The I/O (input/output modules) is a method of getting signals from the outside world into the computer and back again. The I/O is generally robust (so they can cope with noise and spikes). Also available are intelligent I/O cards (which effectively have a computer on the I/O card) for Intermediate Model and HMI devices (touch screen) for Advance Model.
STANDARD COMPONENT SPECIFICATION:
PLC MAIN UNIT
ITEM DESCRIPTION UNITS
- Controller PLC main unit
- Input 24V DC Input 16 ea
- Output Relay Contact Output 16 ea
- Programming Full programming features on
console (optional) back lit Two line LCD display 1 ea
Keypad Hand-held programmer
- Cable Program download cable 1 ea
- Memory 2K EEPROM memory 1 ea
- Power Supply 24V DC 2.1A (short circuit protection) 1ea
- Fundamentals of Logic
- PC communication
- Developing Ladder Logic Programs
- Programming Timers
- Structure of Control Systems
- Sequencer Programs
- Master Control & Zone Control Instructions
- Programming Counters
- Jump Instructions & Sub-routines
- Combined Counter & Timer Functions
- PLC Installation Practices.
ITEM DESCRIPTION UNITS
Input Terminals 4mm ɸ Banana Jack 16 ea
Output Terminals 4mm ɸ Banana Jack 16 ea
Input Switches Toggle Switch 16 ea
Simulation Indicators LED 32 ea
DC Supply Terminal 24V DC +/- 2 ea
- Connecting cables for drive unit to switches, LED, relays & other peripherals
- Connection leads
- Experiment manual
- Soft copy manual for easy print-out
- All manuals are written in English
- Model Answer
- Teaching Manuals
- Accessories will be provided where applicable
- Manuals & Training will be provided where applicable.
- Designs & Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to discontinue the manufacturing of any product.
Warranty: 2 Years