The semiconductor trainer GOTT-SEMICON-24 offers a complete set of experiments related with semiconductor based analog circuits. Due to the built-in instrumentation functions such as an AF generator, a frequency counter, a multimeter and a tracking power supply, the trainer GOTT-SEMICON-24 is a complete experimental tool by itself. The built-in multi-function features also increase experiment efficiency by reducing the time spent in preparation and keeping all the hardware well organized. An easy to follow, step-by-step experimental manual will guide the user through each experiment.
- All the necessary components are provided in the trainer. It extremely easy to change circuit values and to see the impact on the circuit performance.
- Two 3 digits decade capacitors and three BCD programmable resistors are provided in the unit.
- These components provide the accuracy needed in the circuit.
- Two variable resistors are provided in the unit. These resistors are used to adjust the input and output levels, time constants and bias outputs.
- The large size breadboard in the trainer provides ample room even for a complex circuit. Jumper wire connections between nodes eliminate soldering.
- DC Outputs ±0~15V Dual Output
- Decade Capacitors : 100pF~0.1μF (3 digits) 1000pF~1μF (3 digits)
- Decade Resistors : 1kΩ~15kΩ 10kΩ~150kΩ 100kΩ~1.5MΩ 10Hz~100kHz (in 4 ranges)
- AF Generator (Digital Display) : Output: 1V/10V (in 2 ranges) Waveform: Sine, Square
- Multi-tester : DC : 10mV~20V, (Imp.: 10MΩ)(3½digits) AC : 10mV~20V (rms) Resistance : 10Ω~2MΩ Protection DC O/L Alarm & Indication
- AC Output 30VCT(15V+15V) 0.1A max
- Variable Resistors: 0~1000Ω(3W) 0~100kΩ(1W)
- Switches Slide, Push, SPDT-Toggle
- Input Power : AC 110/240V 50~60Hz
EXPERIMENT MODULES BREADBOARD (STANDARD MODULE)
- Pulse Distortion and Propagation Delay
- Operational Amplifiers: Amplifiers and Inverters
- Operational Amplifiers: Voltage Comparators
- Schmitt-Trigger Gates
- Monostable Multivibrators
- 555 Timer : Astable Operation
- P-N Junction Diode Characteristics
- Electronic Voltage-regulated Power Supply
- Diode Rectifier
- Low Pass Filter
- High Pass Filter
- NPN and PNP
- Electronic Components
- All manuals are written in English
- Model Answer
- Teaching Manuals
- Accessories will be provided where applicable.
- Manuals & Training will be provided where applicable.
- Designs & Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to discontinue the manufacturing of any product