• The solar panel and storage battery is connected to a digital charge controller, which is designed with data acquisition and software monitoring function that allows the output from the solar panel and battery state to be investigated, as well as controlling the output load.
• The unit is a portable training system for studying the principles of solar energy, storage, and conversion. Different electrical parameters can be measured due to various digital meters.
• Adjustable distance between simulated light source and polycrystal solar cell panel, allowing investigation
of system performance inside the laboratory irrespective of outside conditions.
- Solar cell open-circuit current test
- Solar cell maximum power output test
- Solar cell I-V character test
- Direct inductive load current and voltage test
- Solar street lamp charging/discharging test
- Solar fan experiment
- Solar fan charging test
- Solar street lamp experiment
- Solar cell module output characteristics test
- Influence of an environment to solar cell photovoltaic conversion
- Direct resistive load current and voltage test
- Solar cell direct charging experiment
- Solar street lamp charging test
- Solar cell open-circuit voltage test
- Solar fan charging/discharging test experiment