Static Cum Dynamic Rock Triaxial Testing System
- Conforming to Testing Procedures laid down in IS/ ASTM for testing of rock specimens
- Suitable to conduct Triaxial Test, Unconfined, Indirect Tensile, Creep Tests and normal Compression Tests on Rock specimen up to NX size in both Cyclic (Frequency Range-0.01Hz-10- Hz) and Routine Static testing
- Based on SERVO HYDRAULIC CLOSED LOOP FEEDBACK mechanism Fully Automated controlled Axial Loading in Load/Stress and Displacement basis in both Cyclic and Static Testing with User friendly Software.
- Stable, robust Loading Unit (Capacity up to 4000kN) that can accommodate Triaxial cell up to Nx Size specimen
- Digitally controlled High Pressure Controller (Pressure Ranges 0.5- 100 MPa) based on Closed loop principle to maintain Cell pressure
- High Pressure Triaxial Cell to accommodate Sample size range from Ex to Nx with L:D ratio 1:2 (With maximum pressure up to 100MPa)
- High speed measurement and data acquisition through advanced electronics
- Facility to study Post failure behaviors of specimens• Programmable Sample Parameters and machine controlling parameter
- Auto release facility after specimen failure
- Online Plotting of Graphs (Load v/s Displacement, Load v/s Time, Displacement v/s Time) with display of data.
- Supported by highly Advanced User friendly Application software for conducting tests and for analysis of test results
- Safety Limits Over Load & Over Displacement The complete system comprises of followings:-