Switching Power Supply Trainer
Model Number : GOTT-SPST-01
The SWITCHING POWER SUPPLY TRAINER is designed to instruct service technicians in the operation, theory, servicing, problem diagnosis and repair of the key devices and components used in Information Technology. The trainer is based upon Switching Power Supply and components which has been modified to facilitate training and have a special electronic fault insertion system.
FEATURES OF THE SYSTEM
- Can be connected to GOTT’s trainers and function as an additional Switching Power Supply
- Special casing and mounting of power supply
- Circuit block diagram of showing the function of the unit
- Electronic Fault Controller is built into the trainer for student instruction purposes
This trainer includes step-by-step diagnosis and troubleshooting procedures including:
- Hardware Assembly and Testing
- Personal Safety
- Block Diagram
- Schematic Diagram
- Troubleshooting Procedures
- Common Fault Simulation Testing
- Reference Data
- Half/full wave, filter, zener & IC, regulator)
At the end of the course, the student uses the step-by-step illustrated instructions in the Experiment Manual to disassemble the trainer and prepare it for the next class.
- PWM Generation
- Power On Signal
- Standby Voltage Signal
- Output Rectifier
- Reference Voltage
- Load Fan
ELECTRONIC FAULT CONTROLLER
- LED to indicate the nature and location of the fault on the Block Diagram
- Enabled when touching the push button; Disabled when touching the push button again
- Single or multiple faults can be introduced at any time
- Activated faults are visible as the corresponding LED illuminates on the fault board
- LEDs can be switched off thereby not allowing the student to know where the fault is, this feature is ideal for testing the student’s troubleshooting ability
- Single press for Fault Reset
- 0°C to 45°C , 85% or Less (R.H.)
- AC 220V – 240V, 50/60Hz, 1-Phase (or AC 110V, 50/60Hz 1-Phase by Order)
- All manuals are written in English
- Theory Manual
- Experiment Manual
General Terms :
- Accessories will be provided where applicable.
- Manual & Training will be provided where applicable.
- Design & specifications are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to discontinue the manufacturing of any product.
Warranty: 2 Years